Saturday 23 July 2011

Photos for a lazy Saturday


Yeah Actually it can't be called a LAZY Saturday. Being in mountains of reports, assignments and study for next week's exams, I don't have time to write the next post of Mori shopping corner ><. But I promised to myself that after all the exams I will be back to my dear blog, write, find sources, and have new header for it xD.
Do you think my current blog theme is a little bit boring? I am quite satisfied with its color, but I still can do more with it. I want to redesign the header, put more gadgets and more information for it...ふぅ~、so many things I want to do after exams...Can't wait until summer vacation ^0^...
Some new photos recently taken:

laundry
In a stormy day, I went to a hair salon :")
Love to watch sunset on the sea
a tiny corner of Japan

freedom..
It's time to go home ^^

試験でがんばる~ Wish me luck with exams ~~~ ;__;

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous photos!
    I wish you all the best for your exams! They can be so tough sometimes ;-;

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...