Yes, Wonder Rocket is no doubt a Mori-kei's brand!
Brand name: Wonder Rocket - ワンダーロケット
Online shop: www.wonderrocket.com
Style: Mori, Lolita, natural, street, casual
Personally I think Wonder Rocket clothing is more Lolita-kei rather than Mori-kei, but there are still many Mori-like found in the online shop. And you can be more Lolita or more 'Mori' depends on how you mix your clothes.
- Price (always one of the first things we consider about): Really reasonable. It can't be called cheap, but I think it isn't expensive at all, compare to some other brands. Normally, an one-piece would cost about 4000-6000 Yen, as I investigated through many natural-kei online shop. But Wonder Rocket's are not that much, and they are definitely cute.
- Quality: good, of course.
- Style: cute ^^. It suits girls who love clothes with light or white colors, laces, ribbons and loose one-pieces, and so on *heart*
- The website is easy to see and find things you want.
- It doesn't provide international shipping service >_<
- It doesn't have much goods' quantity in stock. (As I searched for some bags and shoes, half of them were sold out)
If you want to buy clothes from shops which don't provide international shipping service, you'd have to use shipping agents. They would, as your representative, buy things you want from the shop, then ship them to you. All you have to do are to choose items you like and tell them :D. I have heard about this kind of service, but I am not sure about which one is trustworthy.
My future-online shop would definitely have international shipping service : )
Anyway, enjoy shopping ^^ and good night!
|a summer-like blouse|
|Even shoes also have laces and bows!|
|cool and cute pants|
Images source: Wonder Rocket