Today I would like to introduce about another Japanese casual clothes' brand: Olive des Olive. Its products are really cute and Mori-ish XD.
Online shop: http://www.olivedesolive-ec.jp/
Style: casual, street fashion, Mori-girl, natural style...
- Price: quite reasonable, especially on sale seasons xD. I think the items are divided into "high" and "medium" price levels, because while there are pants or blouses which prices are about 2000-3000 Yen, there are also skirts with nearly 8000 Yen.
- Designs: Compare to Wonder Rocket, Olive des Olive's items are less laces and layers. Instead, its designs are more mature, more adult-like or オトナっぽい, in Japanese. That's how I feel about it. The coloring is good. I recommend Olive des Olive's bags and shoes. They are super cute and unique.
- Web layout: pretty informative ^^
- There are friendly staff's coordinate staff's blogs.
- No international shipping ><
Olive des Olive online shop)
Finally I would introduce my new sweetheart bought in Olive des Olive Shinjuku branch, Tokyo. I recently fell in love with polka dots ><. I believe that the number of polka dots items in my closet would increase after this summer *sigh*
|Say hi to the world ^^|
Happily shopping ^0^