Saturday 20 April 2013

Tadaima! - I'm back

"Tadaima" means "I'm back" in Japanese.

And, yes I'm back!!!!!!
I mean I didn't really post anything like say-goodbye entry or something, but I realized that I've left my blog for so long to focus on my job-hunting.

In Japan, there is so-called "job-hunting season" starting from December of the third school year. From that time until you graduate, you have more than one year to prepare for finding a job, getting one, and enjoying your last moments at university.

It involves in so many company seminars, interviews, online as well as written tests, along with black suits, black hair, stresses, tears and so on.

Thanks for everybody's support, I received job offer last week. That was such a good news to me during 5 months long. It also means that I can stop every job-hunting things to focus on WHAT I WANT TO DO!
Yeah that means I will start working from next year's April, which sounds not really fun, huh? Actually I has been thinking a lot about whether to become an OL (office lady - similar meaning with salary man in Japanese haha), or do my little shop. Finally I chose to do both lol. I will try to be a good OL and study new things as an "shakaijin", as well as take care of this blog and my future shop ^_^

Anyway, here are some cherry blossom photos,"hello, I'm back" greetings for everybody.

And, thank God it's Springggggggggggggg













Hope you enjoy spring and I'll be back soon with latest entry about shop's new items ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...